Friday, April 4, 2008

Back from a Break...

Since returning from Mexico things haven't slowed down at all- I've been trying to catch up with work and spent last weekend in Winston-Salem for my cousin, Sam's, wedding. I will be writing some obersvations from Mexico in the next week or so, as well as posting pictures. I also am finishing up a nine page reflection on our mission trip today that I am thinking of posting in pieces to give more detail of what took place in Mexico. If anyone would like to read it in its entirety just email me at uscbarley@yahoo.com.

I also recommend checking out http://www.openedtous.wordpress.com. This is a new site that my new friend from the Mexico trip, Jonathan Parnell, started to discuss Biblical Theology. He's written some good stuff already, and I'll be writing occasionally on there as well.

Also, I seriously hope the Braves can pull it together before it's too late... more on that to come...

No comments: